View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 01:13 AM
danxxx
Fire Beetle

I played on this server for a couple days. I'm not saying it's a bad server, it just doesn't fit my playstyle. The server basically directs you to exactly where to go and what to do, there is no choice or freedom. There is a list of zones to level in until you hit 70, before that you can't quest or do anything, so it's just a grind to 70 then the game starts.

Once you hit 70 you just follow the tiers from 1-20, at each one you go to the specific zone and kill until you have collected enough molds and cash and the key to the next tier, then you turn it all in for your armor and go to the next tier zone.

Every piece of armor has the same stats, when you get the next tier piece it adds a little more. There is no variety, no freedom to explore other zones, no special items to find, just follow the very linear path that it set in front of you.

For what it is, it's done very well, but I prefer more choices and freedom, more variety of equipment. 2 characters of the same class will be identical if they are on the same tier. So basically the only choice you have is your class, even then they can all pretty much solo their way through everything.

Yes, this says my first post, I can't remember my other account info. But I've been around since the beginning.