View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Kobex
Fire Beetle

I realized my mistake when I noticed those weapons have no usable slot associated with them. I added primary/secondary to the "Blade of Chaos" and the chaosslayer then seems to use them (I get "slash" messages instead of "hit"). However, no matter how insane I make the damage/delay stats of the weapon it seems to make no different in charmed NPC DPS.

Then I noticed that there are stat entries specifically related to being charmed! That was exactly what I was looking for. I changed those from zero to some generous values and that did the trick. Now the charmed DPS can be tuned exactly how I want without impacting non-charmed DPS.

I'm also trying to figure out how to tweak Tkarish's banish-type ability that sends you to to the jails. I'm having trouble finding the spell group of what he casts, including both this banish and the Wanton Destruction AoE. I'll try digging back into it tonight. I can see the spell groups of a bunch of other NPCs, but currently I'm not yet seeing the link to the abilities he casts to be able to tweak his usage of them.