View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:09 AM
nightsta69
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaric View Post
While were talking about Guild Hall Instances and Guild Lobby zone doors,how about the recruitment boards and the non-fading buffs in guildlobby. I haven't been there in awhile but last time I went it seemed that when you clicked on one of the recruitment boards it would LD you. And Buffs wore off,in Live they actually have the same time the whole time you are in the zone. If you enter with 2 minutes and 5 seconds on a buff,the timer will not start decreasing until after you leave zone. And Ive seen people get the old message boards working on Original EQ projects,so I imagine it won't be to bad to get the recruitment boards workin. Anyone know if these things are still broken? If not I'll shut up lol.
as far as I know of, these things still don't work. I made a invis npc to apply a buff, in the little pool area inside the guild hall. but thats about as far I can go coding wise. hopefully with the coming of college, with my major being computer programming, maybe i'll be able to help contribute to this community alot better.