View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:07 PM
phantomghost
Hill Giant

You can add other abilities. For example I have a server where I made sk get all skills a monk gets at the monks level. I typically add or remove skills by saving the skills table as a SQL file, then use Excel to mass create the format.. (can see format by viewing the SQL file, then I paste the new numbers over the old... Delete my skills table and source the SQL file back in.... Probably is easier way but that's my way.

You can add classes to client at selection.. many servers do... But I don't know how.

My lazy way to do this was make a npc named Race_Changer, Class_Changer and Deity_Changer and used other quests to figure out how to make it so they could change the character... For example say ogre to race_changer and you DC and are now an ogre when you come back in.

If it's possible, I have never figured out how to give Mana to a class without it, so warrior could never cast or mem a spell.

You can modify a lot.. best advice I could give would be Google EQ emu followed by what your trying to do and see if you find a solution or something leading you to what your trying to accomplish. I have spent hours changing things only to later find a way to mass update in like 8 words in heidisql..( Changed all spells to be useable by all classes... And made the level for all classes to be the lowest value listed for any class.. so lvl 1 necro pet would be usable at lvl 1 not 9 even as a SK)