View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Riklin
Hill Giant

Default ROF2 Issue with Guild Lobby

Riklin from Halls Havoc here. I've had the server running for a couple years now, on and off, but just recently upgraded the server hardware (really nice stuff). Anyway I have been testing all clients from Titanium through Rof2 (except SoF - cannot find this client). In doing that testing, I found an issue that I cannot explain or work around.

When the ROF2 client is loaded, with a character that is camped in the guild lobby, the client starts normally. All the other characters can be seen, then it blinks and gives the LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... message. Then it seems to reload the zone and pops you to the entry hall. The guild lobby is then loaded with a different instance with no one else in it, with a campfire and all the custom buff NPCs are gone. My server has a bunch of npcs standing around the chair, that buff you...

The error it is giving is this:
Invalid Zone(344:0): You will be redirected to the proper instance in 10 seconds.

I have tried copying the guild lobby stuff from the underfoot client, but that doesn't help at all. This ONLY happens with RoF2. Everything works fine with all the other clients.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Riklin; 01-04-2015 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: clarification