View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:54 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

just in case:

you must capitalize the name

^botcreate Botname 13 6 1

it doesn't have to be capitalized for ^spawn , ^summon, byname|botname etc.

if you load up heidsql, i belive gets installed with server, you can open up tables named "bot..." in the 'peq' database. 'view data'

you can spot check things if unsure after re-doing bots or before you re-do bots for your server. compare to a sql update file you can read on gitbhub, or possibly in your server\folders too.

the db_version table is another one to look at... with bots setup it has 2 columns. if the dB version and bots db version have been updated, it may have just been mistyping a command.

also, i notice when i initally issue ^attack all, my caster bots at low level don't do anything (hadn't made melee bots at that low level yet).. there is a feedback "4 bots attacking target" [sic], but no actions taken by the bots (spells/pet/meele). if i turn /attack on, they will engage. i even tried setting myself as main assist, it still didn't attack on ^attack all.

if previously engaged, the ^attack all command does seem to work. although sometimes with multiple npc attacking, i did have to use /attack on with one targetted as ^attack all did not always respond.