View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:56 AM
lctucker2999
Sarnak

Hey guys thanks for all the info thus far. The back story is I had been playing on someone else's bot enabled server basically solo progressing through the game. I had gotten to ToV where being a monk I was attempting to FD split the triplets, and as soon as I got one solo, I sent in my tanks using ^atk byname ____. Then a few seconds later I would ^atk spawned to send in the rest of the raid. Meanwhile, I would still be FD'd to avoid possible re-pulling the other mobs that had went back home. Well the server went away so I decided it was time to just make my own server which I did just this past weekend.

Since my posting a couple day ago that my bots aren't attacking, I've since learned that they will attack, but only if I have auto attack on and the mob targeted. I don't know if that's the way it's supposed to work or not, but based on my example above, this poses an issue if I can't tag mobs while FD'd for example. Or if I ever wanted to play a support character (God help me if I decide to try a chanter and my bots only attack the mobs I have targeted lol).

Can anyone confirm if this behavior is the way it's designed or if it will revert back to being able to simply send my bots to any NPC I have targeted, regardless of whether I am actually attacking or not? Thank you again for all the support as I am totally clueless atm. I'm slowly picking things up but a lot still eludes me.