View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:35 AM
RayKeith
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
I use this all the time. (win 64) I have (Oracle's ) ODBC 5.3.10 connector installed. Not sure about anyone else, but I have to click the "Editor Music" off on the splash startup for it to continue.
Is this the driver you are using and have configured?

Quote:
{MySQL ODBC 5.3 ANSI Driver}
That is what I had before changing to the mariaDB 3.0 driver, but I have the same issue with both drivers.

I then noticed you listed 5.3.10, the version I was able to get off the site was 5.3.13. I went to an archive site for MS and found 5.3.10 there: https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/c-odbc/

I had to uninstall the 5.3.13 connector from my system and install the 5.3.10 connector. Did that work? Nope. Same error:

Quote:
An item with the same key has already been added.
Also, I don't see a "Editor Music" option on the splash screen.

The only options I see on the splash screen are 'Automatically set class limitations...' and 'Automatically set 3D model...'. I have both of those unchecked. When I click the 'Options' menu bar, no drop-down shows. I can initiate a connection to the DB, so it looks like the driver I am using is fine. It even gives me a reminder to set my 'Icon Location'. Whether I select a location or not I get the 'key has already been added' error. I recall from using this in the past it means that I am attempting to add an item that already exists, but since this is the initial start of the program no items should be being added.