View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 07:33 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

okay, i dropped it manuall (couldn't use drop bots schema sql in eqemu-server.pl due to primary key constrain error?) I couldn't copy/paste it into the query without errors, either.. so i just went through line by line and dropped those tables.

then, i went through and sourced each SQL from your online repository in order based on manifest file. i had to copy/paste a few of the sql files ... the manifest points to the same file for 9015-9016, if that's a concern.

i think anyone who made a fresh server like me in that time period, possibly still?, is probably running into a problem, like me. but, if you had an existing server and as long as the updates haven't piled up it wouldn't occur. if you had to do those 2 updates at same time, then they will run into a similar problem.

(right? during automated update process it cycles through manifest 2 times from what i see on the screen. so, if the versioning line is removed by a newer update, when it cycles through a second time it thinks it's missing, even though it's been run.. loop)

Anyway, i was wrong the last time about fixing it.. i think i got it now... if anythign below seems off let me know... otherwise, thanks again (again).

Bard works fine... casting ooc spells at least. i didn't get into combat.

i had to copy/paste a few of the sql files ... the manifest points to the same file for 9015-9016, if that's a concern.

anyway... if bard is the only class with working castable spells at the moment... I think i got it working properly, lol. i noticed the shaman still SoWs but that may be a different beast than healing and combat spells.

i saw a few "warnings" while sourcing the sql files, but i think everything loaded fine... the one that didn't went in and it had already placed bot classes at 3001 - warrior etc... (whichever update that is). so, the changes were present, but not sure how that's possible, lol.