View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 11:00 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Really? Condescending? What a joke...

If you can't understand that there is a certain level of risk in using something that is put before you do anything with it I don't know what to tell you.

No one has to use the repack, you can most certainly follow the server setup guide and create everything on your own.

And maybe what you also aren't realizing is that I did this to help people, not make some salty bastard inconvenienced.

It took a good 15-20 hours to get everything "right" about the repack, make sure that it blew up as little as possible. Considering all of the shit I did run into before and all the manual registry cleaning I had to do before this repack I'd say for the things that do go wry (Internet Explorer) is not a big deal at all. Not to mention having tested it on every single operating system myself after the fact before releasing it to everyone.

And when I've uninstalled the repack, I've had no issues either so others are hitting a condition that I'm not aware of, though looks like Ghanja did some troubleshooting after my post that you can follow.

Despite the salties that only seem to post when there's a problem, this repack has definitely held its weight in value in the community.

Last edited by Akkadius; 08-26-2015 at 11:33 AM..