Thread: Mortal Saga's
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 09:11 PM
Maelith
Fire Beetle

What is the server, Mortal Saga’s?

Plain and simply it is a just all-around fun, and challenging experience. The setting is based on the world of Norrath several millennia into the future after the “Great Purge” where the world as you know it has been destroyed, and some remnants remain. The universe itself is broken into different realms. Each realm has its own cultures and dynamics to it.

You start in Punctorum with the Apicem Mountains splitting the still existing free cities and West & East Freeport, and the tunnels to the Kerra isles. There is a faction feud between the cities of freeport who have been cut off from each other directly.

Some of the gods of the old world rule over some realms, while others have taken the place of ones long dead.

As for features, well there are what are called pocket bosses, you find either loot from normal mobs or rare mobs to turn them in to spawn a boss. There are vaults in each realm you can gain access to, these are separate from other dungeons that have a theme typically, higher difficulty but better loot.

I would have deleted the old post but apparently, I cannot, or I just have no idea how too!