View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 11:15 PM
Darkscis
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghanja View Post
I'm finalizing packing before heading out of state. I have NPC::AddLootDrop open now (as a result of revisiting this thread due to your initial post) and, yeah, I see that as well. Actually not much involved, append parameters to the function's existing parameters, if null/undef default to 0 as they are now already so it doesn't break anything, then as you said modify the questmanager calls and Perl/LUA parser.

If this preparing doesn't take too much longer, I'll have a dig at it, otherwise, I'm sure someone else may jump in (which is fine, I need to get back to what I was doing but ADD kicked in, actually it was getting monotonous).
My only concern would be if it was intentionally left that way as adding augments breaks something further down the line. Doesn't hurt to give it a go though, easily reversible.

EDIT: Also I love your script. Do you mind if I shamelessly copy a chunk of it to use for finding empty inventory slots for my NPC barter system? At the moment I just summon all the items traded to cursor and let the client handle placing them but with your slot finder section I could find empty slots and summon to those instead.