View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM
steel2790
Fire Beetle

this is steel, and i can say i have been fairly active on eqemulator past 2-3years, and basically some things i've noticed thus far.
~leveling is fairly swift, however the main focus is group/raid content
~every zone towards 70 group/raid/xp/aa whatever, has custom spawned zones/trash/and named
~friendly atmosphere
~the group content will definitely push your group, wipes are ahead and the gm events are quite unique, it incorporates enchanter/bard cc which is rare on majority of custom servers,example, even on the Nightmare GM event numbers are irrelevant its all on focus.
~uses player feedback, which most servers claim and just overlook it but the gm's work directly with the players and hastily to get issues fixed.
~also the trash mob in the higher zones are quite an authentic feel to them, as in you don't just pull a wave and move on, your going to take your time ....one at a time.... the higher trash almost bring a feel of tacvi trash to it, for that played live , where the trash between each name hit extremely hard .

~looking forward to the content ahead, with custom raid zones coming out soon and group content to keep you occupied for quite some time, its definitely a server worth looking into.