View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 01:01 AM
Halon
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
Just curious, how are the other 100's of players connecting ? (including myself). You don't ask yourself that ? Doesn't matter how many clients you have installed, only Titanium works on 99, along with the patch files from their site.

I have asked that, I have used a clean titanium install, I installed it 4 different times. Re-downloaded the patch zip. Set compatibility modes, flushed dns cache, and several other posted fixes, I even stood on one foot and prayed to the p99 gods and still I spent 45+ minutes logging in, select server back to login or when I was able to get to character select. Select character and back to login. You might think that is a fine way to run things but I don't want to waste my time doing it. Why does it have this issue when other emu servers do not? Is it because titanium client? It worked great every so often. Not sure why it is an issue now. And there seems to be quite a few people getting the error from all over the place. Support is "so sorry" but no workie.

On Topic - Any other servers out there that work and run the same ruleset?