View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 10:52 PM
Figback65
Discordant

Exported and replaced base data and skills caps in client resources. Inventory Stats tab and#showstats both show exact same regen scaling every 1 minute on the dot.

I have food and water on. just a naked gnome warrior sitting all alone with no buffs. Also made a few more characters for testing purposes. All have the same situation.

I havent messed with any coding other than default bind locations. Rule value default is 1, zone is set to 1, all the regen stuff is valueset 1 defaults.

EDIT : Forgot to mention, that as soon as you stand up. It resets back to normal.

EDIT : Standing with attack on the regen matches inventory and #showstats and hp value is the same.
Standing, npc attacking me, attack on, regen value matches inventory and #showstats but actual hp total value is different.
and yes, i am hiting the update button on the #showstats window lol
Covering all bases here.

EDIT : And if you stay seated and let the hp regen multiply over at say level 1, while sitting, change your level with #level, the hp regen values and the total hp value between inventory window and #showstats gets all off sync.