View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 08:18 AM
phorest
Sarnak

Default a quick walk thru

ok so no a whole lot of info on what to do or starter tips so i will try to help out a bit here. this server is small (not many zones) but tons of fun.
No bots.
3 boxing allowed
mq allowed, but if you do afk shenanigans, you will be banned.

Starting out you pop in to North Qeynos. Looking at a gnoll. You are then spammed with all your spells thru level 51, and all skills set to 20.

The gnoll is Fippy Darkpaw. He tells you how the world got to be the way it is today, and starts a later mid-game quest.
Walk to the gate. South Qeynos is closed for renovations, so don't bother looking there.
Once att he gate, hail the guard. he will tell you about the critter issues in out in the newbie area and give a task. Do that task 2 times.
By the end of completing that task 2 times you should have some decent gear and be close to level 4 or 5.
Head back in to Qeynos and sell off your excess gear and bank. Tis is done at Sneed Galliway's Trading post. Right there where you spawn when you enter the world.
At this time you might want to choose to take up a trade skill. Why? Because all tradeskills are customized on this server. (did i mention augments drop that can be combines with other dropped materials to make nice weapons, jewelry etc etc)? Trannix Darkpaw will walk you thru that.
Head over to the Monk guild and out the back door of it. All the class trainers can be found there.
Talk to the gnoll fishing in the pond in front of the monk guild. He will give a nice quest about Acrylia caverns. (ya the zoneline is close)

Other stuff -
Customized zone lines. With every zone having custom content and event scripted style raid events made for low level solo players! (tons of fun)
When you die, no corpse run or rememming of spells required.
This server brings back the feeling of exploration and discovery without having to buy or learn a new game.

There ya go. I hope that helps newcomers.