View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 04:33 PM
fanliorel
Fire Beetle

This is exciting news, can't wait for the new expac!!

There are already plenty of good reviews here in this thread, but I can't help but add my own. Me and a buddy joined about 3 months ago, and wow, it's been incredibly fun. It's just as addicting as original EQ, because it really is the same thing, just tuned for people who can't put in the time to make all those weekly raids, etc. With just us 2 (full group of 6 toons) we've been steadily progressing, even when we have weeks where we barely have time to get online. The content has been challenging each step of the way (well, classic/kunark dragons are super easy, but after that), and we've had to gear/AA up and rethink strategy a couple times to get past a roadblock or two. Felt glorious to beat Emp at level 60 with 1 group - what a fight!

You can do a lot of things alone (especially exping), but I recommend a partner if you've got someone in your life you can convince to play for the raid content as you progress. However, there are plenty of cool people here who will help you out if you need a hand.

Thanks again to the team, looking forward to GoD....especially because it gives me hope that one of my all time fav expansions OOW might be coming down the pike someday (too soon? )
-Elbie