View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Dhrystone
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzi88 View Post
Cool so far, but either im missing a spell file or my install is messed up, spirit of wolf says level 255 and i cant mem on my sham, what client should I use?

edit: at lvl 10 i went to pok to become mortal, then when i went back to field of bone it sent me to purgatory without dieing.. now im stuck there
I've tested it with Titanium and Underfoot. It's the standard 0.8.0 release with the latest PEQ database installed. My Druid uses SoW and I didn't have a problem with the spell, but I did see a cleric Invigor that had those stats. Don't know what's causing that but I'll track it down.

You were thought dead because you had corpses in the world when you became mortal, so it put you into purgatory. I hadn't thought of that, and you were the one who found the bug. Sorry about that. Now, the Avatar will tell you if you still have lingering corpses and won't grant mortality until you clean them up. Shadowrest works well for that.

I'll get your characters released. That is Chris and Marina right? I'll need to see you both in-game to remove the silence spell. Which now is not needed so I'll remove it being cast on people. Do a /shout to see if I or another GM is online.