View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:39 PM
GLGanjika
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatis View Post
So concerned about being able to google this info and yet how did google help you with your file permissions issue? lol
Pretty good actually since the picture below
illustrates the purpose of this post. I also looked into
the information provided by folks here and found more info
regarding it that i missed before.

As you can imagine typing "Eqemu change the sky" would render similar if not the same results,
all this post was/is meant to do is archive this information for future World-Builders.

Some folks brought up and added some information I missed (also a part of the point since this thread might as well be
locked if it wasnt) so as far as im concerned: mission accomplished. - Not like getting stuff on Google is even hard anymore
these days since I'm fairly certain for a big site like this its pretty quick but the point is that I/others were looking for how to change
the sky for awhile and couldn't find any articles about this topic, thats not to say there arean't any but just that now it should be a little
bit easier for folks to access and utilize this information. I'm not posting here for credit - just to help out others. ;
if Eqemu community is to continue to be successful we must remember to not be so hypercritical towards each other -
especially to those who post not just for support but to also contribute their findings towards the overall
collective knowledge for the benefit of all involved, as well.

Thanks again everyone! Especially all the folks who were courteous enough to give mature, polite and straight-to-the-point advice about this issue. =]
---