View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 05:58 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

the one that is currently there and incomplete is nearly done.

i think the only thing i had to do on my own was move x64 dll's to the server directory. i used what i could find in the x64 dependencies folder we piece together at beginning of that x64 guide.

whether 32bit or 64bit it is the same steps with slightly different files to download. if you weren't referencing this wiki 64 bit steps currently, then, it can likely be cannibalized for both guides.

oh, i think it doesn't mention path to mysql.exe, but does mention setting up path for perl. "can't find path" when it tries to do things in server script made my mistake obvious, of course.

copy dlls (a little clarity on which need to be copied over, i thnk one of the auto-downloaded 32bit dll's in server directory was not replaced? -- basically any dll i found in the x64 dependencies folders i moved over), path to mysql and it's basically missing nothing else from what i recall. maybe a note to look over PATH= and make sure any older installs are not causing conflicts. i had to remove a couple old mysql path entries for things i uninstalled in past.

i deleted my bookmark since i finished successfully evnentually, lol.. it was the guide on github wiki, in case there are others still floating around.