View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 06:41 AM
knowom
Discordant

A bit more work on the outside. I got the top portion figured out the way I like it just some minor face extruding. You can see from the first new screenshot how that looks on the bottom section of the upper wall. It creates a nice kind of Cazic Thule look. Ramps are missing from these screenshots, but a easy add see the post above for how they are going to look.

These screenshots are mostly to show off the bottom portion I'm in the process of designing still I still haven't figured out completely how to it'll look yet, but have a rough idea in my head of how I'd like to make. It's basically a outside overhang that's the same height as the bottom ceiling form inside the arena with a ramp at the base leading up then the back wall will have two ramps leading up to to each corner.

What I'd still like to try and do is add some smaller overhang sections that gradually lead up to that ramp/platform area similar to the top of the pyramid itself. I kind of want them to be overhangs that follow along the ramp slope though. I was thinking it can both provide added aesthetics and function by serving as a alternate route to scale up or down as well.