View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Davood
Discordant

alakamin is still floating . the server code hasn't been updated in over a year. its quite custom. some of the stuff on leetsauce productions was inspired by alakamin. I think I gave that dev a copy of all my stuff like 2 years ago when I basically gave up development to work on RL project.

alakamin was just a technical experiment by me, and i just kind of let it run . there are top 10 lists, player deities (granting powers to your worshippers etc) and other ridiculous stuff like monster races (100+ varieties but mostly lacking the skills atm since i dont have time) and the server itself basically is devoid of lore. it is a 100% dungeon crawl that will last you months and months. and you can switch classes and gather AA abilities from multiple classes .

if you want to just sit there and slaughter things non stop forever and collect loads of loot

please visit!

i think i have 400 zones opened up and 30 tiers of progression completed and available to players. there are another 40 tiers of zones that are almost ready. they have the npcs and the loot drops, but are missing some of the boss npcs and the quests and flagging steps to open up those zones.