View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 09:46 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

I'll go ahead and address these points though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danxxx View Post
Corpse runs
There is a corpse summoner if you're too lazy to get your body.

Quote:
needing 24 people for raids
Most content has been completed with 2 groups or less. My custom content has not been attempted yet.

Quote:
a private server that doesn't offer anything very unique
I don't know who you were ingame so I can't comment on how much content you saw, but I do know you weren't a beta tester which tells me you didn't do anything significant. And there are only two players who have hit level 60 since launch so... How can you say a server offers nothing unique when you haven't even played it?

Quote:
not solo friendly.
Many things have been added to the game to tone down the difficulty of certain things or to increase the power of certain classes. With most content being completed by two or fewer groups, I'm not sure how much easier you expect it to be. It's not a solo-server and that is clearly apparent by reading the server description.

With that said, we have a suggestions forum where you can bring your ideas to light. I definitely have a plan for the server and will stick closely to it, but many suggestions have made their way in game and I can honestly say many of those were never even on my radar.

Either way, I hope you find the server that fits your style!