View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:52 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post
Something I find very courageous in some players. When Secrets launched this server, the direction, journey and
destination was all layed out before anyone got started on it. But yet, since then, over 50 random players still
logged on knowing all of that. But many people either misunderstood Secrets intentions with content .........OR
they ignored it. The traffic lights, the street signs, they were all in place. But people made an attempt to drive
down that road anyways, until they come to a bad old bridge with a big sign that makes them say "WTF"
There was a map in the glove box all that time, but they relied on their own GPS which took them down
the wrong road leaving them disappointed. But if you pull that map out and take a look, there is little
ol' place called Casual Dreams. Looks like an awesome place for a solo player. I read the description and
it looks like some good work was put into it. http://www.eqemulator.org/index.php?...o&worldid=2575
I beat casual dreams...it was fun but got old when there was nothing left to do and poru isn't going to take it past POP I guess. As for what secrets had going on I understood completely what his intentions was I played on the server a few days never found anyone to group with was boring with a merc who is also a unic. might look back into it later if the population goes up but as for now every time I look at server list it's 0 or 1 but these kind of servers do not get vary far and I think secrets seen that amd let it go again.