Thread: EQBuilder 2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

Well, I was able to get the collector to compile under linux. It includes a bunch of stuff from the common files so I've been trying to make sure it was using the latest version of stuff. My next step is to take what I can of the ShowEQ stuff and make sure the structs and opcodes are correct for live and then try to collect to see what that does. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be slow for me for a bit as I just got into the teeth of my graduate classes. I will be trying to get this going over the next couple of weeks though. I'll post as I progress. I haven't gotten the extractor to compile yet, but I suspect that I know what is wrong and I think I have solved it but I haven't tried it yet. It's not much use without the collector working so my priority is on the collector. Once the collector is working again I can pass that to the PEQ guys and they can start collecting the heck out of live zones and I'll start working on the extractor. I don't think the builder will be hard once the others are working. It actually may work just the way it is, but we'll see.