View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Pdizzle
Sarnak

For starters, I like the concept of this server. I have over 20 hours of play on it (90% or so of leveling), but I think the exp is too slow. I know the server is new, but I've seen quite a few people come and go since the opening. I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of using high level spells in the first day to get to almost level 30. Since then, I've only made it to 41. Seeing it slow down in the 40s, knowing that I still have to get to 85 plus a TON of AA's in order to be able to even try the high-end content is a bit overwhelming. All the while knowing that even once I get 85 and full AA's, I might not even be able to handle the high-end content solo.

I (I'm sure we) really appreciate you taking the server, but the fact that there were more people online in it's previous rendition probably means I'm not alone in my opinion. I've personally seen quite a few of the higher level folk log back in after you changed the spell level, to not log back in after trying for a bit. I like your concept of live item stats and AA's better due to the fact that the previous version was too easy once I maxed out one AA, but the commitment to get to the point of just trying high-end content is really high.

Anyway, I thought you might want some feedback from someone who has played a good bit on your server. Thanks!