View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 02:30 PM
jhiller
Fire Beetle

Yes, the post is still up. I just do not want censoring unless it is warranted. I hope there can be a level of civility but still be able to throw our point of views around. I do not want to go against the rules, I firmly believe we need rules, otherwise we have anarchy. I do not want anarchy, just the opposite.

I do believe there is a blind eye given to members that do shady shit, just because they have been around a while. This in turn hurts the community. I read just about ever server's forum, normally I do not post. I just want to know what I am getting into when I start on a server. You start to see a pattern on some of these jokers that show up to "Help" a dying server, or a new server OP that is clueless. They come off as "helping" the server but they have no intent on actually helping. They are a cancer to this community. A few servers I really put some time into, the GM started burning out some. Instead of just taking a leave of absence he would let some of these veterans in. Well the same story every time. There goes my character, all history gone.

Just saying, someone needs to clean out the drain pipes.