View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 12:13 AM
WarAngel
Sarnak

I am curious if the Dev community has invested any brain bits into this issue (no walking sounds). I do understand that this is such a small cosmetic issue, so please do not feel that I am making demands. I did lurk in GitHub at the changelog, even though it makes no sense to look there. I just have no clue where to look to see if this was put on a "todo" list. If this issue is in a "todo" list, that is all I can ask for and I am happy with that knowledge. You dev folks are heroes in my eyes, I cannot say enough how happy I am to be playing EQEmu. I hope to keep playing 20 years or more from now.

P.S. By the way... the wife, after seeing me tamper with the database and playing the game for the past two years, said I should go to school and learn database and do that as a post retirement part time job. I felt stupid for not realizing that I enjoy the database aspect of computing. So, off to school!! And it is completely due to the EQEmu Developers and what they have done. Been so frustrated figuring out what I wanted to do for a second career. Cheers!!

-Eric