View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:14 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post
You've put approximately 0.0 hours into a server as well.
I will let you stay clueless on this one =P

Quote:
Most people use the same zones because of layout.

On a custom server, people like familiarity, which is usually up to Planes of Power for nostalgia sake.

Alot of the EMU community doesn't chase live, and doesn't know the TSS+ zones, I know I don't.

But I agree with this. Most players (and devs) come for nostalgia sake. However when "CUSTOMIZATION" ideas arise, and someone decides "lets make a new cool vampire zone!", which zone do they pick for this? The Crushbone of course!

Quote:
I played from beta through VoA, with some breaks. It would be great to see all of that content and more, but someone has to recreate it and there doesn't seem to be a vast horde of people willing to do that. I've only even known about the emualtor for let's see...a week? If that, but maybe someday I'll know enough to make an attempt.
People keep thinking that the ONLY valid content is copy-paste from LIVE, and hence majority just sits and expects someone to do this copy-paste content, which is in fact very tedious and very long work, that very few people actually willing to do (I applaud those who did). Why not instead put in something of your own? Personally I don't care what LIVE had in some zone X, expansion Y I never played - I simply take those resources and make my own thing.