Thread: Imperium Server
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 09:01 PM
cronik78
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingly_Krab View Post
The last time I logged in to Imperium myself it was ran by different people if I remember correctly. The Epic 2.0 quest sat unfinished for months. A lot of the people playing were boxing like crazy and it seemed like they were AFK botting because there was no social interaction of any kind.
It does go through phases where there's not as many people chatting. I've experienced it before there and it's kinda bland. Pop seems a little more active (actively playing and chatting) atm, possibly because of the new live progression server. If you speak up in ooc now, people will respond and chat.

epic 2.0 has been done for a few months. haven't delved into it myself because endgame is beastly, and it's... involved. I'm getting the itch to focus more on my main and stop making alts tho...

I 2box myself, just to keep things interesting. currently camping easy stuff on my main, while devoting the majority of my time to the new hardcore features. (protip: be careful of rain spells with the spelldmg+ gear you can acquire. lost a 27 necro last night to a mob resisting a rain and charging me. ow. better than the death to Fabled Drelza I ate the night prior!)