Thread: SVN Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:32 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

This is probably the most impressive tool I've seen yet - Can't complain now; 'when do my fixes get in?'

The policies seem to be changed too, no 'year-round' waiting lines for 'approval'. I really don't think that quickly adding reasonable code that's been tested as working, will diminish the quality of the source. And like I said before, if there's a problem with the update (and I've seen problems even with 'approved' updates), we can take it out or change it in a flash.

Something like this is what comes to my mind, when I think of the words 'open source'.
I'll be working on converting my custom database to be compatible with this Emulator and am interested in adding the bot code to this (I, like many of you, am a bot addict!).
Congdar; if you don't have the time to merge the Bot code, I can do it. I'd like to do it ASAP, as having it in the main source will relieve me of the burden of merging the new source to it all the time, and posting merged code on an alternate site.

I want to point my time and whatever help I can provide, to this new (exiting!) direction.