View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

I tried something out with the spawn of the npctypeid 551, which is listed in table by name,
'shaman_wolf_67_'
I did an npc spawn of that ID, which of course popped up the shaman wolf. No loot on him,
no agro, nothing. Then I tried spawning the same one with faction of 67 (just fishing here).
Definately got the agro, like I do with the bot pet spawn.
So now, are these bots spawning their pets with a faction ? The incident I posted above
with the guard in Misty got me really interested in this. It's fascinating. (smirk)

There was something else I wanted to mention, when I was checking out a players' bot pet,
with the agro thing, I used the GM #kill on the pet and the bot owner said he got experience
from it, hahaha (This was in the guild lobby)

Also, I noticed, when I had my own shaman bot spawned, at lvl 85, the pet would not agro me
unless I sat down. Whether I was grouped with bot or not. But while I was sitting and getting
those "not a legal target Master" spam messages with agro, I noticed the shaman bot kept
sitting for a brief second (like he was trying to med) and standing. This only happened when I
was grouped with bot. But each time he sat, the agro "X" indicator went away, then back when
he stood up.
If I wasn't grouped, as soon as the agro started, sometimes the bot would go invis.
(target ring stayed on him), but had to zone before I could respawn a bot.