View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:54 PM
trevius
Developer

Hmm, is it 5253/5793 or 5753/5793? You mentioned it one way in the first post and another way in the second.

If it is 5753/5793, then it is probably about as good as it is going to get for right now at least. I would prefer it to be 40 over to being 40 under, because at least then people can show 100% on their screen instead of dwindling on 99% or whatever. I don't know if PEQ allows it, but if so, you might want to check the #mystats command to see what the server thinks you have.

If it is 5253/5793, then something must be off still. You didn't mention your char name or link the magelo, so not sure if gear may be related.

Either way, the HP/Mana/Endurance formulas are certainly not 100% perfect and may never be completely perfect. HP is closer than Mana/End, because it is a less complex formula. If Mana/End are still off by a fair amount, I will definitely take another look into what needs further adjustment until they are acceptable. I wish I could have gotten them perfect, but there is some part that I just can't get to work for every level/stat combo perfectly.