View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:01 PM
argybargy
Fire Beetle

Default not working in 2022

Thank you for the update! I am having some issues with the witches and their quests. I noticed that in the quests lines like this one

"NSERT INTO `tasks` VALUES (7003, 2, 0, 0, 'Troublesome Iksar [ Level 6 ]', 'The Iksar usually leave us be, but there is a group in the Field of Bone that are giving us some grief. Go there and slay some Iksar Footpads. They will then begin to fear us. You will get one of the following...<br><br>Kerran Tribal Headband<br>Johanius Stake of Slaying<br>Kejekan Tribal Headband<br>Jedah\'s Brass Choker<br>Luclinite Mallet<br>Kilt of the Northmen<br>Magician Belt<br>Lost Adventurer\'s Trinket<br><br>If you want a different one from the list, then give this back to the Sister who gave it to you and she will give you a different reward.', 'Kerran Tribal Headband', 1063, 538, 12500, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, '');"

no longer worked as the new db has 5 more columns at the end. I was able to get these working by adding extra zeroes at the end to fields that are not used.

However on the part with statements like this one
"INSERT INTO `task_activities` VALUES (7681, 0, 0, 1, 'Sister Ruskal', 'Algae Covered Flesh', '-1', '0', '', 1736, 0, 1, 800009, '2', 0);"

I noticed we are many columns short of what task_activities has. task_activities now has 28 columns and I am having trouble matching up these fields.

Has anyone gotten this to work with the new DB? If you can you post in your updated SQL?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by argybargy; 09-20-2022 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: tidy up