View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Calabeth
Sarnak

Hello all and first off nos and George thank you for the work on this awesome tool so far. I gotta Q though and I'll admit my newbness. I used to play on an emu long before titanium even and ran a personal server to pass time.

Well a few computers and upgrades later I figured I'll attempt this again and use on of my older shells and make a server computer for file sharing and as my emu server. ( granted it's still only a single core, kinda guessing a quad core would possibly work better. Or I figure out how to make the server use multiple computers. )

Well so far so good and things seem to be up and running. A few of the things for configuration I dont understand what they are actually asking for so I left those blank. These were areas like server binaries folder. ( assuming thats where my world.exe and such are but not sure, remember newb :P but learning )

So while I can access the DB and such just fine, the main status page does not show the status of world server and such, nor an option to start them. But thats most likely due to the error at the bottom of that page stat
Now the question I have is in using the tools on the machine I am gaming from I seem to access the DB just fine from the server machine, but the main page where it shows the status does not seem to work and I get an error connecting to there. ( says make sure remote administration is enabled )

Is there some other remote admin thing I need to place access to beyond mysql that I proably am guessing I overlooked?