View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 02:57 AM
Darkscis
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteo123 View Post
Krical,

Yesterday I actually posted about looking for a server. Below is my ideal server:

1. The original game and/or the first few expansions. I started playing right before Kunark was released and played through Luclin and want to "take a trip down memory lane". I don't care if the other expansions' content is on the server, but I want to fight the "original" mobs (Vox, Fear, etc.). In other words, I'd want to experience the same PoF that I played in 2001 but without the headache.
2. Higher drop rates/spawn rates - while I want to enjoy the fun of LGuk, I'd love to only have to kill the Frenzied Ghoul once or twice to get the FBSS. Super bonus points if the pre-nerf guise still drops.
3. Faster exp gain - I have two kids and a demanding job so I'd like to be able to get up to 60-65 in 3 weeks or months rather than 3 years
4. Solo/bot friendly - See #3 above. I have essentially stopped playing multiplayer games because I frequently need to go AFK for an hour or two at a time. I ideally don't want to two-box and would much rather be able to use bots. If the game was scaled to allow me and 5 bots to handle Inny or Vox that would be perfect.
5. Original graphics/spell effects - not as important as the others.

Some people responded to my post stating that servers like this already exist, but didn't let me know which servers have the above.

Good luck setting up a server; I bet it is a ton of work!
If you are willing to host your own private server, I have something similar to what you want (although not 100% meeting all your criteria). Flick me a PM and we can discuss.