View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 03:20 PM
ZionPhoenixGM
Fire Beetle

Im having this really nasty issue where the installer runs every time my windows starts up. Essentially I wanted to just check out the pack but when it tried to turn the first time it couldnt find some files. So i figured ok it was just a fluke Ill try it later. I deleted all the files but the installer will not go away and I cant get rid of it and it is pretty annoying to have this updater run everytime my computer starts.

Any clues Akkadius?

Also one other issue is when the installer goes to execute I get "Error 1306" Another application has exclusive access to the file "C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.0\data\mysql\innodb_index_stats.ibd". Nothing else is running on my computer that would access that file. This is the reason I tried to delete everything and start over but the issue above and this issue are preventing me from starting clean

Now it is impossible to open any .rars or .zips the installer has hijacked the functionality of "unpacking" and I cant even unzip other files. This is so annoying, how to do i get rid of this thing..

P.S. Thanks for the setup of the pack, cant wait to try it out after I resolve this installer thingy

Last edited by ZionPhoenixGM; 09-28-2014 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Another Issue added