View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Uleat
Developer

I wasn't aware of any circular triggers..but, there is one that triggers late due to the way the criteria is specified - and only doesn't trigger the first time around if your
version is older than the first trigger. (That was a mistake on my part. I build triggers based on current conditions - not assuming that older updates are not in place.)

Since the bots update list is fairly small, you can run through its manifest really quick.

You can manually run the queries listed here: https://github.com/EQEmu/Server/blob...anifest.txt#L1

For instance, to check update 9000, run..
Code:
SHOW TABLES LIKE 'bot_data'
If the query return matches the criteria, in this case `empty` (zero results,) you would run the update sql `2015_09_30_bots.sql` located in the `required` sub-directory.

Just be sure that you don't update past the version of binary version that you are using..that would likely cause problems.

When you've finished manually updating, set the `db_version`.`bots_version`field to the last update that you applied.

If you can pin-point the update that is causing problems, I can look into fixing any problems with it.

Compilin' Dirty

Last edited by Uleat; 03-21-2017 at 09:30 PM..