View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 05:37 PM
GNUK
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokey98 View Post
what's different from my files is below the first bit here.

i did two possible things that made mine load up after the json conversion... one was to change 'localhost' to a numerical ip address 127.0.0.1 for any relevant address.

i also *may* have had my vpn on at that time too. that messes with my local ip. it very well could have just been this, but super easy to try it and fail with little effort.

i assume you have an account and password setup for local login server since there are <> tages in your post? if not remove <account> etc if there is none.

differences in login.ini -- unregistered allowed is true for mine. and auto-create accounts is true. only relevant if you overlooked... if dont on purpose, nm.

if it's not public, remove the login.eqemulator.net. simpler is better.

oh legacyt mode... make sure only for login.eqemulator... if loginserver is new source don't have that tag active for it or paste it in there.

one other portion looks different
"tcp" : {
"ip" : "127.0.0.1",
"port" : "9000",
"telnet" : "enable"
}
i don't have 'telent' in it's own brackets like you. port is differnt... leads to - double check firewall rules for open ports.

i'v also been having this random problem logging into servers on the emulator loginserver. i have not tried my home server, lately. i just got kicked in the same fashion as you describe 4-5 times in a row.. i spaced it out, so it wasn't a timeout or spamming server.

crash report each time. been happening off and on alot lately. usually after 1 time it starts working. today, not so much.
Thanks kokey98.

I should have mentioned anything yellow in brackets was sensitive info that was removed, that isn't what is in the actual file.

I've updated any references to localhost in the json to 127.0.0.1, removed the "legacy" : "0" and tried merging the telnet details into the other settings but the issue remains.