View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Felouire
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbcb0717 View Post
I played here a few days and learned a few things 90% of the server are all friends from another server and won't really offer help unless you know someone.
This is simply not true. If you make it known you are looking for help we have some of the most helpful people in the EQEMU community. We have a post on our server forums to contact people if they are on as well and they will drop what they are doing to help those that need it. I seriously doubt you were exiled like this.

Quote:
Only reason this server has a high pop 30-60 people are because they keep toons logged in to make it seem popular.
The fact of the matter is you dont know what people are doing. You honestly dont. Can I tell you this isnt happening? No i cant. But i really doubt people would leave their toons on all day to boost server numbers. We really have better things to do with our time.

Quote:
Some people are vary rude asked for buffs one day in ooc and was told to *shut it*
I think your reality is seriously messed up if you think this would even be allowed to talk to someone like this on our server.

Quote:
was trying to find out info on the server as the site does not really specify what this server is about and was told to * play and find out for myself* putting it nicely With this.
Seeing as THIS is our home page i think your trolling at this point.

http://gatesoftime.com/

Quote:
Everyone was already 60. 3 days after server came out and had BIS gear what's the point in playing lol the idea of transfers is dumb makes the server pointless.
Most of our players are most definitely 60 absolutely. A few top raiders definitely have BIS gear but not all completely geared but thats again because we transferred from another server. That server was p2002. If you have a problem with items gained from P2002 I think you should be posting on their post not ours.