View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Speedz
Hill Giant

ssrazaesh:
You say you have not played, yet you plaster screenshots of yourself online on the other eqmac server in forums like rerolled and redguides? I know I saw it somewhere, I don't care enough to look again.

Also, you might research a server named "Bloodfin" on SWGEmu. You would fit in well there. Since you obviously have a huge issue with multiple things in eqemu why bother sticking around?

Donations are donations. They are not "Payment for services to be rendered"
IF and that is a huge IF the rumor you latch onto were true, what does it matter?
If it was not told up front what the donations were for, then there is no obligation for them to be used for anything specific.

For example, when robregen and I say "Donations are for the TAKP hosting fees and domain renewal only" That is exactly what they are for. Donators can expect their server to be up and running on that host they donate for.

A server admin that says nothing about what the donations are for has no obligation to entertain your rumors. You donate to them, you release all interest in said donation at the time you click pay.