View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 05:25 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Adding a little more - just about got the first leveling zone done, it'll be 1 - 20. Lots of special, and interesting gear, as well as a special quest, once accepted the NPC will de-spawn for anywhere from 24-92 hours. The item(s) from the quest(s) will be well worth it.

Second leveling zone is in mind, will likely be 21-40 and same type of set up.

Third leveling zone will be 41-50.

Fourth zone will be a gearing zone. All mobs will be 50 (except bosses//rares//elites//legendary who will be a higher level) *

After the fourth zone, you'll do your Class Quest for your special ability then proceed into tier zones.

While in the gearing zone you'll have to kill a boss to obtain a key for access into the tiered zones, once inside the tier zones spells will drop, or items that increase your spells potential. You'll be able to scale your spells to match up to melee capabilities, once I get the forums up and running I'll post a DPS chart of level 50s. (Even the tanks and healers!)

*Legendary mobs are extremely rare and drop a VERY powerful item, however if you wipe on them they de-spawn and are back into the spawn data. Every boss mob in the 50+ zones (gearing, tier, etc) will have a chance to spawn a Legendary version of itself, the item it will drop will be well worth the long drawn out battle, and chance of them to spawn. -- Here is an example;

Mob: Billy - Level: 53 - Status: >RARE< - Loot: Billy's Hammer - Stats: 10/15, 1H Blunt, 5 AGI, 5 DEX, 10 STAM.

Mob: Billy - Level: 55 - Status >LEGENDARY< - Loot: Billy's Legendary Hammer - Stats: 20/15, 1H Blunt, 10 AGI(5 Heroic AGI), 10 DEX(5 Heroic DEX), 50 STAM(25 Heroic STAM). - Effect: Billy's Anger - You feel angry **Increases damage dealt with 1H Maces by 150%**. --- While there is no mob in the game named Billy, you get the point.

~~~Still seeking an active DEV that wants to come build some zones...