View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 01:19 AM
kedra
Sarnak

Default COHPVP - Opening the Server for One Night

The server will be unlocked this Friday (Jan 9, 2009) evening at 5PM central standard time for one night of testing.

The server will be unlocked from 5PM CST to approximately 2AM the next morning (about 9 hours).

While we are very close to moving into open beta testing, this does not mean the server is being permanently unlocked on the 9th. This is ONE NIGHT where we will be testing and asking for player feedback about things such as leveling rates (solo and group), mob strength, quest difficulties, spell resistances, and more.

Depending on how successful this night is, we should be able to provide an ETA for officially going into our open beta testing phase, and, if things go accordingly, that should not be much longer.

The two admin who have been working on this project (Myralfin and myself) will both be online all night to help players and answer questions.

Players will be able to log on and play freely, but we may occasionally ask some players to come work with us on the side as it becomes necessary to address specific issues.

9 hour should be enough time to get level 50, finish a few high-end quests, pwn a nub or two, and make some friends (and enemies).

We'd like to invite everyone to join us. I think this will be a lot of fun and I'd love to see a good turn out.

For more information, please visit our website / forums at http://cohpvp.net

Hope to see you there!