View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 11:36 AM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lctucker2999 View Post
I understand that databuckets have replaced qglobals but since so many quests utilize qglobals still, I'm trying to understand some things that I just can't quite seem to figure out.

Basically I am trying to reduce the respawn time of the Cursed Cycle in ssra temple.

Looking at the #cursed_controller script, I see there is are spawntime and variance variables, so I adjusted those accordingly. Then at the bottom of the script, upon being signaled by Cursed death, there is a setglobal to the respawn time.

So far... all that makes sense to me. What I don't understand is why the qglobal cursed_dead is still defined in the questglobals table when it should have expired (as of the time I'm typing this) 33 minutes ago. And that qglobal definition is preventing the final trigger NPC (Rhozth_ssrakezh) from spawning
I've been playing with this for a bit. I've noticed when the qglobal timers expire (or are deleted) they are still showing as defined to the NPC (which means that check always fails). I had to shutdown the zone to get the timers to truly expire.