View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Eealer
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusser View Post
If you and your friend both, by coincidence, have only one toon that you can't login, then the problem is obviously in the
database, with those two characters. It could be a defective item in the character's inventory, or something happened to
create a bug in those particular toons. I had a toon once with a bad item and couldn't get it logged on worth crap, but I
just wiped the toon altogether in the database. Do those toons have items on them that are out of era for SoF ? (bags,etc)
I don't think that either of them do; I mean my character is using items that SoF recognizes as items; I mean I know that that doesn't mean much. There are no custom items on him. Friends toon is using purchased steel armor from the blacksmith in crescent reach, and then is holding whatever he may have picked up while playing in gloomingdeep. I will clear their inventories and see if that fixes anything, and get back to you on if that worked.

As a side note, my character that I am using to test custom items is having no issues what so ever, just the occasional icon that wont load