View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 01:37 AM
Halon
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
P99 is much more advanced than most other servers. They have systems in place that won't allow you to login unless you have their current patch installed properly. There are hundreds of people online right now.. it is your problem not the servers.

And there may be other servers running the same ruleset and type of environment as P99 but the quality will be much lower.
Yep, I know it is working for hundreds of others but there are some that is doesn't work for. (look at the forums.)

Since it is working for those hundreds it obviously not any problem from their (P99) end. I get that logic so please explain why it works sometimes but doesn't other times.

Why I can get in and play for 20-30 minutes but then it is nothing but 1017 error after error for as long as I feel like putting up with it.

Let me be clear, I do not care why it is not working. I have tried everything they and other players have offered up as fixes and nothing works 100% or at all. I do not care about the quality if I can not get on and play reliably. I am not going to invest my leisure time in a server that is not available to ME when I have time play.

Instead of offering the an inane comment of it works for others and/or works for me. Tell me how to fix it so I can play.

Or better yet - stay on Topic and offer up alternative servers I can spend time on that will work.