View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Halon
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
I would ask if you have these same types of problems on other servers - regardless of client.

If so, it would most likely be a local issue.

I'm not saying this is the cause and not offering any advice if it is..

..but, a lot of people with connection issues have a 'budget' plan from their ISP.

Those types of plans tend to not do well with the data rate required when first connecting to a server.

Something to check...
Thank you, that is my current point. I do not have those issues with other clients / servers or any other games.

I have a high speed 4G internet plan that is metered, but of course I verified I had not hit the limit. In my op I listed a few games I play that I am assuming (not verified) use more or are more strenuous in their network connection and/or security.

This didn't just happened once and I am here to complain, I tried playing blue a year ago from totally different location with a totally different isp and had the same type problems. It did not happen every day or every time I zoned but it happened enough that i did not want to waste my time trying to play on it.

When green/teal came out, it was the same thing. I could play at times without issues but other times it was an exercise in futility. At that time I was travelling between 2 different countries using 2 different setups and both had similar issues at various times.

My long winded point though is I do not want to invest the time building a character on a server that is not available to me when I have time to play on it. That is the bottom line and as I have exhausted the resources for fixing this issue. Well it is time to move on.

Thanks again.