View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Hey guys dropping an update on the server, as I've gotten messages about it, and forum posts about it.

I'm not sure if I informed the community as to why I disappeared along with the server, if I did sorry to say again.

Found out a month ago that the misses is pregnant, which is awesome news, sadly with that news we had to move out of where we were, been spending the last month away from internet coming up with random ideas to add to the server, it's been a good time. =D

Anyway, we move into our place officially the 15th of March, I should have internet probably the next day, or the day after and I'll resume continuing on the server again, so the things that I've added are posted below;

Brand new class (in beta, not releasing any information about it yet).

Two progression lines - both end up in the same area near the end, but gives you a different perspective on the deception of The Fury (which is his place holder name, don't have a REAL name for him yet.)

More stable connection - With moving we're getting better internet as well.

Spells redone - For those who played Alpha, mana was tight with a lot of spells, damage may have been high, and heals may have been high but you'd run out of mana before killing a blue if you weren't full mana to start - I've adjusted them to where the damage is lowered and the mana cost was cut by 75%~. I'll be posting updates on spells once I've completed them.

Geared better scaled - The way I had gear set up was meh. It's scaled better.

Different choices while leveling - I've made the server into a solo server up until max level, then there's different choices... You could get level 60, a ton of AA, and full gear from the gear zone and then go into T1 and likely be able to clear it, or... Box two or three toons and be able to do T1 without a ton of AA... If you chose the solo route, you'll have to have full T1 gear before attempting T2, as focus effects only get better with the gear. -- To add to this, while leveling there are choices of dungeons you can go to, these dungeons WILL NOT be easy. It'd be possible to 3 box them, probably 2 box but unlikely solo unless you outlevel the dungeon, then clearly.... You'll do fine.

Random 'legendary' drops - Every zone has a 5% chance to drop a legendary item (bosses have a higher chance), these items can range anything from; 'Kid's Bracers - 5% DoT focus damage(+ other stats)' to Parts to Epic 1.0 that can be purchased as well (for plat duh) but at a MUCH more expensive price then farming it.

Aside from that, everyone knows who played Alpha I'm always accessible, usually playing a character on the server enjoying my own work. So I'll be around to answer any questions.