View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

A few spell updates that I feel will put casters back into the fray;(which is funny, because 'How to Save a Life' just came on while typing this).

Spells have been re-done entirely. Endurance and Mana cost of spells and abilities are no longer insanely high on all of them, to make up for this change, damage from abilities have been lowered by ~65%, in addition monsters have been reduced to make up for this change.

Sorcerer -

• Frostbolt has a new cast look, in addition cast time has been reduced to 1 second from 1.5 seconds, cooldown has been raised to 3.5 seconds from 3 seconds and no longer slows targets.
  • Firebolt has a new cast look, in addition cast time has been reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds and the damage over time has been reduced an extra 5%.
  • Fireblast has a new cast look and now slows movement by 50%.

There was an issue with Sorcerer's not being able to get a cast off due to how long it took to actually cast the spells, we've changed that.

Stalker -

• Flame Lick has a new cast look, in addition no longer deals direct damage, instead deals damage over time for 1 minute, and now slows 50% movement speed up from 25%.

The damage that is now done by a stalker is mostly Lash, which was lowered on endurance cost and buffed in damage, with the dot ticking effects of Flame Lick you can now safely kite, as most Stalkers do! =).

All Tanks -
  • All hate generating abilities have had a 400% modification to them.

This will help tanks keep aggro, as it appears it was an issue in Alpha.

Keepers//Mages

• Mend Pet costs .1MANA down from .38MANA, cast time has been reduced to 1 second from 2 seconds and cooldown has been reduced to 25 seconds from 30 seconds.

This will make Keepers and Mages able to solo a ton better.

There's plenty more updates, I just wanted to post the ones that would bring back those few players who mentioned these issues to me, they have all been resolved. =).