View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
icky181
Fire Beetle

My only minor beef is requiring mq2/warp to access some content. Fairly certain if I really wanted it another player would CoH me to those areas.

BUUUT the content is so expansive and upgrades spread all over the place there is no need to get every single drop.

Archaic? Obsolete? Y'all cray! Every raid drop past Veeshan's Peak has decent value. Vendors hidden all over the place with items to aid in progression. Even the access keys and quests result in augments used to upgrade your gear.

Like the looks of an old weapon with shit stats? Make your own custom type 20 augs! While you're at it, make your own custom augs from nearly any item with those same stats and a variety of slot types available. Very legit feature!

Unlike other servers with less variety and less choice for progression, Leetsauce has ways for a single toon (not bots or boxes) to put in some time and reach End Game.

The design of the server is so that there are MANY (not the entire population fighting for spawns in a few choice zones) ways to collect platinum to enhance your toon.

Instead of hitting a wall at the the higher levels your toon can smash entire zones with ease if you so desire. Tired of farming millions of plat? Use the rebirth feature to retain all of your general AA, flags and gear and reroll with a great bonus!

Tons more... Seriously

Once u discover all this server has to offer, there really is nothing that compares for a single EQEmu player unless you are multi-boxing, raiding with others or just prefer playing vanilla EQ.

-Jethro